Friday, May 15, 2009

The Graduates Part I

So, we are home! It was great and the pictures are coming, I just have to sort through them ALL. Here are the pictures from Mitch's graduation in Orlando that we went to first:




It's official! You have to call him Doctor! (Whatever you put after Dr. is up to you, but it must be Dr. first. ;)


Here we are with Chris and Esther and Josh and Summer. We didn't get pictures with all of our friends that were there because everyone kind of scattered after the ceremony, and I'm really bummed about it.


Dan and Emily, us and Larry and Trisha.





He got his choice for dinner and went with Bahama Breeze. Very yummy.

p.s. Can I just say that I think my husband is smokin' HOT!

*It would not be fair to play this song without paying tribute to this man.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

WOw two graduations in one week. Pretty busy, but WAY to go Mitch and Sam!!! I love all the pictures so cute. I don't get the tribute to the wrestler though?

RaeAnn said...

Congratulations Dr. T. Very very very cool and now only four more years? Amazing. Meghan, can I say that you are hot stuff miss thang? Can't wait for more pics!

Jason and Kenna said...

I like Dr. Weiner (as in the schnitzel)...and I like the thumbs up.

Hey get mom to freaking post some pictures too.

Wendy said...

Wow, it's all official now. Crazy! Lookin' good, Megs! You're totally the trophy wife.

The Pullins said...

Congrats...Mit...I mean Dr.

Trisha Mason said...

So great to see you guys again! Congrats to all our hubbies, and Sam too!

Anonymous said...

Dr Twitch: could you smile a bit more?

Meg: Did you make the cupcakes?

Whit

Tippetts said...

Whit - I didn't make them but I fully plan on stealing the idea. :)

Ryan said...

ohhhhh yeah!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Congrats Dr. T! Meghan...YOU are the hottie! You guys are so much fun!

staci baker said...

Fun pictures! We've been 'on the go' like crazy, so I haven't gotten mine posted yet. I'm bummed we didn't pics with you guys afterward, too. I was busy with an overtired 19-month-old at the end there. And by the way, you look smokin' hot yourself in those pictures. You are looking skinny!