Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ben in a Box

This is how my packing is going.



I HATE moving, but he's pretty cute.

7 comments:

RaeAnn said...

why do I have a feeling that box has already been through a state or two?

Ashley said...

boo for packing, yeah for moving closer!!

Wendy said...

Oh if only we could move kids that way! Thow in a little food and water, a diaper or two, and unpack them when you get to the new house. That would be awesome.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

That is one cute grandchild.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Moving isn't so bad...it's the packing, cleaning, more sleaning & unpacking that stink! :)

Are you ever going to post a pic of you on a lovely beach in Caymen?

Jason and Kenna said...

This makes me miss Jack in the Box. Lame.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Holy Cow--I just looked again at the picture and realized that you wrote BEN in a box--he looks so much like Sam...not like the baby we knew!