Cousins Jake and Jessica came to visit for the weekend and I wanted to get these pictures up before I got started with Cayman pics. That and I don't want to pack... I hate moving. Anyway, we had such a good time. Their boys are just about the same age as our boys. Highlights included going to the Phoenix Zoo, swimming at Brownings and a BBQ at the Gordons.
The zoo:
Sam, Kayden and Cole. We kept Ben trapped in his stroller for as long as possible. Poor guy.
Love the Orangutans!
Little monkeys.
More little monkeys.
They have a new water fountain area for the kids to play in which was, of course, a big hit. We were so lucky that day because it was overcast and cool - it's been really hot before and since.


This cracked me up. This giraffe was trying to get to some leaves juuuuuuussst out of reach. It was hilarious to watch him trying to stretch.
Almost there, dude!
He finally got it. :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment