Monday, January 26, 2009

When life gives you lemons...

... you make lemonade, lemon bread and lemon squares. The Tippetts have a overflowing lemon tree and I'm enjoying the bounty but running out of ideas! Any other thoughts on what I can use these beauties for?

They do make a good centerpiece. Pretty artsy, huh?
p.s. this is not all I have, just the ones out right now.

6 comments:

Jake and Jessica said...

Send some this way!

Anonymous said...

Lemon merengue pie!

Hanna said...

I was going to say pie too. Pat has a recipe that is pretty drool-worthy, but of course I've never made it. ;)

Glenn and Natalie said...

I am all for the pie as well. Megan, the grass picture on top, the lemon centerpiece (masterfully done!) and the pics of you and your boys playing in the back yard are all so beautiful--I miss the sunshine!

RaeAnn said...

"What my baby wants, my baby gets." "Baby wanted twelve lemons." great movie line. :)

Tippetts said...

Vince Vaughn is awesome! :)_