is to lay out a big blanket on our grass in the late afternoon and just hang out back there with the boys. I love it.
We do cartwheels
Play with the bunnies (both are named Tony right now, which is odd)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
My favorite thing to do right now
Posted by Tippetts at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
That is my favorite thing too...in April, May, September...NOT January. :) Maybe we should be planning our migration to the SW instead of the NW? Think it over. Let me know.
That is so cool. Maybe someday I will have a yard where I can just lay out with my kids. Such cute pictures. Hope the job search is still going well.
Naw, I'm still for heading NW. It's nice now, but in July you can't go play outside like this. Even in May and September! I guess if you had a pool, but I'd rather have green and rain throughout the year. :)
The pictures are the best! You are such a hottie Megan! I am trying to be happy for you, instead of insanely jealous of that beautiful weather! We are cold & icey--we have been playing different games in the backyard!
WAY TO GO SAM! Those cartwheels are very impressive! We sure miss his awesome ninja moves!
So jealous. Don't even show anymore good weather pictures right now. J/K I'm glad you guys can do that right now. GET IT ALL IN before you head to some colder weather in Happy Valley next month!
Cute, cute, cute!!!!
I'm with RaeAnn. Southwest. Emphasis on the West. RaeAnn, you (and your boat) in?
The boys are getting so big! Any clue where you guys might be headed for the next 3+ years??
Post a Comment