Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're back...

...a tad early. We wimped out and came home after the interview in Provo. Mitch wasn't really interested in the programs in WY or CO so we figured why are we killing ourselves? Anyway, the trip to Saginaw was good - lots of snow. On the drive up from Indianapolis we saw about 10 cars in the ditch along the way and a semi jack knife. Pretty sweet. We had so much fun seeing our friends up there; Carolee and John, Cora (Heath was out of town), Josh and Summer and Drostan and Staci. I think the other people interviewing thought we were really weird since it was like a big reunion for us. This was the best though; A gift bag!! Our first swag and I loved it.
The drive to UT was good. I just like the way Sam eats his donuts.



Here's to Jason that hung out with us even after Kenna had to go back to Germany. Sam taught him a thing or two about BoomBlocks.
Chickens in the house? Yeah, Tyler brought them over on the way to his house. I think bunnies are enough for us right now.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are your homemade donuts? Yum!
And...nice chicken.

Summer said...

We enjoyed seeing you guys, too. I can't quite grasp the concept of living in one place for THREE years. Wow.

Carolee said...

So once in a blue moon I actually get on the computer. It was great seeing you guys. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. I can't believe you wouldn't stay in Prove for a whole month!! It's the BEST place ever!! Catch the sarcasm? Keep us posted on where you end up. Unless it's here, then I might know before you!
Good luck!

Glenn and Natalie said...

That looks like a pretty sweet bag o' bribe! Man, to think that Glenn got suckered into teaching with a lone apple! Sure, it sounds like a great deal...until you start & the you find out that kids aren't ALLOWED to bring their teachers an apple every day. Something about people throwing them on the bus or something....hmmmmm. Anyway--enjoy your loot!