... A sour kraut!
This one goes out to Kenna and Jason. We went down to Frankenmuth for their Bavarian Festival. Josh Beers is staying with us for his one rotation here and his wife Summer flew in for the weekend so they came too. Mitch had to work and didn't get to participate in the festivities. It was really fun and I want to go back even without the festival.
This was the coolest covered bridge! Better than anyone I saw in Maine or anywhere over there.
Sam and I bustin' out the Lederhosen. Oh and I dyed my hair blonde.
You have to have an accordian and some Polka tunes at a Bavarain Fest right?
Ben wore his shirt from Germany and blended in with this hat.
The brautz (?) were yummy of course. (Sam insisted on wearing his new Iron Man shirt instead of his German one unfortunately)
This was the highlight of the day for me! This old biker dude had his little chihuahua ride this remote control motorcycle for tips and it was hillarious. The dog seemed to like it.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
What do you call a grumpy German?
Posted by Tippetts at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That picture of the dog is awsome! the rest are pretty cool too.
Can I say Awesome? Sam looks like a true Bavarian and the dog is an addition that I would like to see added to the customs over here...I'll work on it...And it looks like you have an admirere...anonymous huh? Old boyfriends Megan? hmm.
That looks like so much fun...I never even knew that there was a festival like that our there! Abby loved the pic of Ben in his red hat-she thought that he was peter pan! By the way, you make a cute blond!
Post a Comment