
The item:
A Revlon curling iron
The story:
He slipped and fell while cleaning the basement...
First of all I would like to thank all participants. This contest and its international reach was up and above all expectations. Congratulations goes out to the American ex-pat Jason Brock. Personal verification still needs to be made by Mitch but his guess was 100% correct. The rest of the story will be blogged later but there is a clear lesson to be learned. That particular orifice that God gave us is an exit only and should be treated as such. That goes for you too France...
p.s. We will be sending ze germans their prize once his answer is reviewed.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Drumroll please!
Posted by Tippetts at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
What huh? A curling iron? Now that is not what I was expecting to hear. Not a pleasent thought in anyway. I found myself checking to see when you'd post the answer. Fun competition! Sorry to Mitch to have to remove that and have that image in his head.
Worst contest ever.
Um.... was there any indication he had it plugged in prior to...removal? Not that we believe the ol' "slipped and fell" routine, but that would really blow the story out of the water.
All I'm saying is that the prize better not be a curling iron (used or new) or 'respect'...It took a lot of hard work on the part of the husband and the supportive wife.
And I laughed at Jason's guess. At least the prize goes to someone in the family. And Jase, don't think for a minute this makes you the favorite. It takes much more than a correct guess
In France we do not use the iron. Our hairs are naturally beautiful
Comotaleview
Wow. Yes, I can see it now. Oh, man. I don't like to think about that too long. Can't wait for the story on this one.
The funny thing is, my mom thought it was a curling iron and I said no way! LOL....she knows how to read x-rays though. Great contest! And, um....ouch!!
DO ANOTHER, DO ANOTHER!
Yeah, I like how Mitch reports the "accident" as fact. I guess that happens a lot when you fall down?
Since we all know that the guy NEVER would have lied about how the curling iron got there, I am going to be Captain Saftey around stairs from now on!
Post a Comment