Friday, August 22, 2014

Wendy's Wedding and such

I have a ton of these pictures but I just can't help myself. I love it.

I also love buns. Ballerina buns, that is.

On our way to gymnastics.

Monkey.

Dog.

So, finally here we are in AZ. I wish I had taken more pictures!! We were pretty busy helping and 
wrangling our kids, but I still should have been on the ball.
We went to this great pool by Kelly's house. 
It was so hot and the water felt amazing!

Lottie and Rowan.

We were waiting to start setting up the reception and the kids were playing with my Dad.

On the way to the temple. I loved his outfit.

Waiting for our turn in pictures. I didn't think about taking my own pictures because there was a photographer, but that was a big mistake!

Kelly (maid of honor), Rowan (flower girl) and Lottie (guest).

So, on the way home from the temple this was the temperature. And since our AC had decided to stop at just about that same moment and traffic was at a stand still, I thought I would document it. Brutal!

The whole thing was so great! The reception had amazing decorations and food and lots of dancing. Everyone had a blast.


The next day at Kelly's house Mitch found this wig. 
I think she has an alter ego. Or uses it for Halloween. Whichever. 
Does he look like a 80's rocker? 80's auto mechanic? 80's (fill in the blank)?

2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

yes, more pictures! but not everyone has a cousin in law that is their traveling photographer!

of course your AC goes out when you are in AZ.

Oh and Mitch = Joe Dirt.

Jason and Kenna said...

80's Pedophile.

You asked. Add a mustache and I wouldn't let my kids around 'Uncle Mitchie'...

Also Lottie (Guest) made me laugh.

Freaking heat and AC breaking in Arizona. It's ridiculously gross.

YEAH for WENDY!!!!