We had to have Ben's birthday party late because we wanted to have his elbow all better so they could go to Sky High. I think it was worth the wait because they seemed to have a pretty good time.
Dodge ball was the activity of choice.
I love this one because I'm pretty sure Mitch just tagged some poor kid way too hard.
He wanted those big cupcakes from Costco and I didn't get any pictures of him blowing out the candles.
I can't believe he is SEVEN!
I always get the worst pictures at these things! They did a great job singing and here he is playing a triangle - classic.
This might be my favorite picture of these turkeys to date.
Lottie got a little dollar butterfly net and was hunting them down at the park.
Later she was using it on poor Nibbles.
We went to Manito one day.
The lilacs were blooming so we had to see them!








4 comments:
"tagged some poor kid way too hard," -hahahaha
I love your favorite picture, too! I also love Lottie's toe-pop showing off her ballet skills. The birthday party looks awesome, and I think you are having a proper summer... oh the lilacs!
Your favorite picture is awesome....even Lottie's gives it away!
Yep, agreed about the favorite picture. Like you should go onto snapfish right now and make a big a canvas...right now. Also it looks like perfect weather all the time...and I would like to be there hanging out your porch for an entire summer/fall...well and winter and spring...
Post a Comment