I would like to point out that this post may have directly been the result of my words and nothing more, but I see the writing on the wall and I accept the challenge. I will be seeing you shortly.
OF COURSE it was because of what you said! You threw down the gauntlet and what was I suppose to do, just take it? No way, sister. Now, I know my chances aren't good, but I, as an American, will not give up without a fight!
4 comments:
vindicated. and laughing. and jonesing for some raw fish.
loves!
I would like to point out that this post may have directly been the result of my words and nothing more, but I see the writing on the wall and I accept the challenge. I will be seeing you shortly.
OF COURSE it was because of what you said! You threw down the gauntlet and what was I suppose to do, just take it? No way, sister. Now, I know my chances aren't good, but I, as an American, will not give up without a fight!
And now, because of the two of you I will be working on my blog instead of cooking my children dinner. Nice.
Post a Comment