Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lottie's 4th Birthday

So right before school got out and left for our trip we had Lottie's birthday party. (The fact that she is now FOUR and that makes me want to curl up into a ball and rock is beside the point.) Mitch was working so I was on my own with 10 three-to-five yr olds- it was a little bit crazy! The theme was cupcakes and as fate would have it Target had those adorable cupcake headbands! They each had their own cupcake to decorate on little painters' plates. 




We played pin the cherry on the cupcake.

We also had a cupcake pinata that they got to smash, but I don't have pictures of it because
 I was trying to make sure no one got hit with the stick.


I wasn't planning on doing a cake (because of all the cupcakes) but at the last minute 
grabbed one from the store. I just wanted her to have candles to blow out.


We did most of the party outside since the weather was good.
I found a cute idea for cupcake wrapper streamers on Pinterest and I think they were pretty dang cute (but all the streamers fell down by the end).



She got a new bike and was very pumped.


Those enormous balloons were a big hit and they played with them for days afterward.


Pretty cute!


2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

You are so good at bday parties! The headbands may be my fave, or the painters plates, or the garland, or just Lottie. She rocks at being 4.

Please tell me you had moms to help!

Jason and Kenna said...

That last picture is a serious keeper.

Crap...4...crap dude.