Ben and Mitch had their birthdays on the 30th. Donuts were requested for breakfast.
It is really challenging to get him to hold still for a picture. We picked him up from school and took him to McDonalds. Mitch was off and didn't want to take him back, so he got to ditch the rest of the day.
We went to Red Robin for dinner. It's kind of a tradition now. We put off Ben's party because his best bud, Caleb was out of town for a week. Then we postponed it again because he fell off the monkey bars and possibly broke his elbow!
"Mama, look! I'm touching the sun!"
I was trying to get Lottie into a little ballet class, but the one by our house was full, so I got her into a gymnastics class and one for Ben at the same time. It's so fun and I love watching them! She has a big bandage on her knee because walking into class from the parking lot she slipped and really scraped it pretty bad. She toughed it out for the class. I don't have a picture of Ben, but that kid is a little monkey and doing really well!
Sam also started baseball. It's so much fun to watch and he is good even though this is his first year playing.
We found a great hill to roll down one day.
Running up for more. The weather has turned amazing!
Then Lottie found a field of dandelions and was in heaven. Yes, she is in her pajamas - it was a crazy day.
We found this gem in Ben's backpack yesterday and I thought it was so funny. Girls.
Yesterday was the boys' school's Walk-A-Thon. It was a great fundraiser and was basically a family carnival. We did the face painting(she is a cat), raffle, ate pizza and snow cones and won a cake in the cake walk. It was great and Sam walked his 25 laps for a free slice of pizza. Nice work, buddy!
Ben showing of his long licorice rope from the carnival.
So, when Ben fell and we went into the Urgent Care the xray tech couldn't tell if there was a fracture or not, so he wore a splint with an Ace bandage for 2 weeks. Then he got another xray and this time they could see there was NO fracture - Hurray! It's still a little sore, but now he can go back to gymnastics and have his party at the trampoline place he loves. So, this morning I made him put it back on his arm so I could get a picture for documentation purposes. Sam photo bombed him. And Lottie was watching Frozen. Of course.








3 comments:
clever title idea #1
birthdays, bandaids, baseball, and bonus
love your blog.
Clever Idea #2, Butterfly Club
I'm glad all went ok with Bens' arm, and I love gymnastics way more than dance class, so good job there. Glad the weather is cooperating, hopefully it stays that way for a bit.
I like this post. period.
Post a Comment