It snowed here about a week or so ago. The kids were checking it out as soon as they woke up.
It was just a dusting really and didn't last more than a day or so, but it was fun!
We had a good Veteran's Day. I asked the kids what they wanted to do since we didn't have school and Mitch was working. Sam immediately replied; 'I want to sit in my underwear and play video games all day'. It was hilarious. I did let them play a little that morning but then we went to the theater to see Free Birds. It was... a movie? Honestly, I didn't love it (time traveling turkeys?!?) but the kids seemed to think it was pretty good. I let them eat way too much candy and popcorn and we all felt it later. Oops. Mitch left yesterday to go to Catalina with Ryan Hall for a dive trip and won't be back until Sunday. I'm glad he is going to have a good time, but it's pretty boring here with out him. Plus, I get REALLY lazy when he is gone, which isn't good for anybody. Make-up? Nah. Make dinner? nah. You get the idea.
In other news, I'm in charge of our Relief Society Xmas activity and the Ward Xmas dinner (within 3 days of each other) so I'm a little stressed about it. Otherwise that's all that's going on here.








3 comments:
you cannot be in charge of both of those things-that is too crazy. you will have to be the delegating queeeen!
so, i wanted to invite you and Lotto over yesterday for Jenna's bday party, but AM said you were alone with the kids, and I could not, would not put that kind of pressure on you to travel by yourself. So what I'm saying is, mitch owes you your own getaway, and Jenna owes Lotto a Doc McStuffins goodie bag, and let's make it happen.
Oh man! I WISH I could have been there! She love the McStuffins. Mitch does owe me. I tell him that all the time. ;)
callings...can't live with them, can't go to 'heaven' without them, or something like that...3am blog commenting is not my strong suit. Snow is awesome.
Post a Comment