I love Easter. Actually I think I love all holidays, but that's not important. Anyway, here are our Easter pictures from this year:
Dying eggs. I tried the trick from pintrest of putting the egg in the whisk to make it easier to hold. Worked great until 5 seconds later when Lottie dumped the cup of dye over.
Why do I put my kids in bunny ears? I don't know! We did it randomly in New York and I just keep doing it! My poor children.
Finding the eggs:
No, don't eat it yet!
Sam was the champ at finding the eggs. The Easter Bunny is going to have to step up his game. He was really good about sharing the loot though.Going to town:
Ears and eyes being eaten:
Ben got a ring pop that looked like a rabbit's mouth. Pretty dang cute.
Sam got fake moustaches. Just kidding, this is real. He is growing up so fast!
























7 comments:
Beyond the obvious cuteness of all these pictures (lonnie holding that bunnie is ridiculous), I like the matching 'tatts' on Ben and Sam's forearms. Super tough looking.
Crap, also Sam looks SUPER tall. Is he tall for his age?
Yes, they picked out that ink from the grocery store quater machines. Pretty sweet. I don't think he is really tall for his age - right in the middle of the pack usually. He is going to be turning EIGHT this year! So crazy!
Sam looks so grown-up in these pictures!!! And Lottie's hair is getting liong, I love it :)What, no photo of Charlie in bunny ears?
mppenstrLove the pictures, so cute. Mitch must be jealous that Sam can grow a moustache!!
Wish you would have caught the leps! LOVE the pocket picture.
Lottie is so cute!
Post a Comment