Sam has started soccer season again and is doing great. They have had two games and he scored the only goal in one of those! Here is the funny part - I am a co-coach for his team. They ran out of coaches and needed a volunteer. Thank goodness another Mom said she would do it too and she knows a lot...and I know NOTHING. But at least they get to play. And I am pretty good at standing on the sides and screaming "Get the BALLLLLLLL!" Now all I need is some aviator sunglasses and a whistle...
p.s. the other funny part is that most of the time I am saying, "Sam! Stop doing cartwheels!"
Ben is super into bug, frogs and lizards right now. We just registered him for Kindergarten. What?!?! Crazy.
This last weekend here has been beautiful! We even got up into the high 70's! The trees are doing their popcorn popping thing and I love it! We've been grilling and picnicking it up while it lasts. (The rain and cold are coming back this week though.)
In other news, Charlie is getting bigger and has taken this couch over as his own.
Also, Mitch's cousin, Craig and his wife Rebekah and their little boy Cy (are you kidding me, he is SO cute!), stayed with us one night while passing through Spokane. It was really fun! Those Blodgett's are pretty dang hilarious!












3 comments:
Charlie is getting huge! And as usual, your kids are ridiculously cute. I demand a picture of you in full coach gear, preferably in mid-scream.
my goodness girl,Charlie is HUGE!!! Agree with Wendy, need prove of you coaching!
Tiger track suit outfit included in the previously mentioned picture please (and eye of the tiger could or could not be playing depending on if you think it's cliche or can never be because of how awesome that song really is...your choice)
Post a Comment