Thursday, April 12, 2012

March in a hurry

If forgot to put these cousin pictures in here from our vacation in Phoenix.

 If there is anything cuter than little kids with their hands in their pockets, I'd like to know what it is!
 Every year the residency has a retreat on Mt. Spokane and the families get to go tubing. This is our last year but we had a great time. SO much faster than last time. And warmer! Coats were shed pretty quick.

 The ladies. (I won that round) ;)


 St. Patricks Day. We had a naughty leprechaun come by who left footprints (and other evidence) around the house.
 The boys made a trap for him, but he escaped - leaving some chocolate gold coins. Sucker.

1 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Please see: http://kennajason.blogspot.de/2012/04/i-concur-megan.html?zx=89991ed1d3c9f999

Also, Jason and I laughed hard at the green toilet. And yes, we are awesome, mature 13 year olds.