It seems as soon as I decide to blog more my computer decides to run worse than usual. The video I wanted would NOT load. So after trying for a week with no luck I figured I would just post what I could. Then low and behold today it decided to work. Just to mess with me apparently. Anyway here is the video of a spotted eagle ray - my absolute favorite thing to see diving! (actually it is a tie between that and the silversides in the caves, but whatever).
The pictures taken on my crappy camera are on here first. You can tell when it changes.
Sting ray:
Sting ray:
Box fish
Something weird was going on with his camera and sometimes the light looked like a negative. Crazy.
We had a good time here, even though it was a big group boat dive. The first stop was a current dive and I don't think I like it as much because I felt like we were going too fast and I like to stop a lot to check things out. The second place we went had way too many divers in one spot, but it is where we say the eagle ray, so I can't complain. It was really pretty - the water was so blue!- and reminded us of Cayman. Plus not having to wear a wet suit is always nice!








5 comments:
this makes me want to go scuba diving so bad! Laun & I haven't gone for sooo long!
You two are a perfect match. Congrats on ten years. I love reading about all your adventures. Looks like it was a great trip.
Yep, yep, yep...like it.
You guys always take such great pictures!!! I love all your underwater photos :)
Love this. Want more pics of the trip.
Post a Comment