Today I am thankful for the first snow here!
picture from Pinterest (my new obsession)
And since I forgot yesterday and need to catch up I am also grateful for the curls on this head:
( I need a better picture of them)
Seriously, to have a little girl with curls is pretty much too much to ask for - I LOVE them!
3 comments:
Jealous times a million about the snow and hoping that Lottie will share some of her curls. Pretty sure that Amelia is controlling the weather over here though, she wanted a warm winter and didn't want to be taken up a mountain. Also I love the posts.
From Jammo: of course it is snowing in Spokane! Is it snowing in Germany NO!! Did it snow in Spokane when I was there NO!! What kind of jinx do I have on the weather? Love the pictures - church drawings and Lottie's curls.
She is adorable-love her hair!!! Love your thankful posts.
Post a Comment