Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Newness

Today I am grateful for a new niece! She's far away, so we won't get to see her for a little while, but it doesn't diminish the excitement
(I wanted to be grateful for her yesterday, but needed a picture)


6 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Thanks for the postsesses. I love the picture of your mom carving jack-0-laterns with the kids. The costumes are great. The scary thing is how big everyone is getting. I am grateful for Megan!!!

Jason and Kenna said...

OK, I know that Kenna feels the same way I do, but that last comment is from Anna Mae on Kenna's computer. Kenna is still in the hospital with now internet. Home tomorrow hopefully.

staci baker said...

How exciting for a niece! I just caught up on you. Man, I've slacked in checking. Loved the Hiawatha pics and Halloween and everything-especially Lottie in Ben's underwear! :) And Sam's birthday was definitely a hit with my boys--sometimes the effortless are the favorites! I'll have to remember that!

Leslie said...

awww...so sweet.

Hall of Halls said...

Yeah- so happy to see Kenna's baby!

Jason and Kenna said...

perfect picture...(this is Kenna)