Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm going to try it

So, I've seen other ppl. do this and since I've been in a bit of a funk lately I thought it would be a good idea for me. What with it being November/Thanksgiving I am going to post something everyday that I am thankful for. Obviously I am off to a great start being 3 days behind, but that's pretty much how I roll. I'll put three things in today to catch up. So here we go:

I am grateful for my kids. ( I couldn't find a good picture of all 3 together!) I know I get frustrated and impatient with them, but they are really great kids I love them more than anything!
I am grateful for Mitch. I'm not going to list all the reasons I love him. It would take up too much room.

And I am grateful for the seasons here in Spokane. It is my favorite thing about living here. Sure the winters are a little long, but I think it's worth it!






2 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

love this post

Leslie said...

love the idea...going try it too