Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lotty Dotty, we like to party

Lottie is going to be 6 months this week! WHAT?!? I know. Crazy. Anyway, here are some pictures of her.










She is such a happy baby!



Loves her fingers.

And her toes!


We've started her on rice cereal and she's done really well with it.



Oh my goodness, I LOVE this baby!
Charlotte Jean, thank you for coming to our family! (cheesy but true)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

How have I not been commenting on your last few posts, I thought I had but looking back I haven't. So I am sorry, I love this post though and really can't believe that she is 6 months old already. So cute!

Hall of Halls said...

Having a girl is so wonderful. And those bumbos are awesome.

Wendy said...

Probably the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen of a child not my own. I loved that sweater! Aren't those little ears on the hood adorable?!?! Lottie is such a sweetie, I can't wait for you to come visit :)

Leslie said...

she's so adorable!!!!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Not cheesy at all. Adorable!!!

Lindsey M. said...

I can't wait to punch you in the face Lots!! And I will too...maybe really soft, but mostly likely you'll be hospitalized. I can't believe how MITCH she is!!!! But in a girlie cute way.