Monday, November 29, 2010

Does anything make kids happier...

...than Sledding!!!







Even big kids had fun!
My Dad came to visit for Thanksgiving and was the official Sender Off-er (?)
It was a good day!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome...sledding is the Best!!!

Hall of Halls said...

Great photos! I have not sled in so long! Looks like a fun day.

Wendy said...

Yay! Sledding is super fun! Glad you got to have Dad there :)

Jason and Kenna said...

Ridiculously excited faces over there. We are getting dumped on right now over here too...9 inches tonight so far...I love winter.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

THOSE FACES!!!!!

staci baker said...

Fun! You need to tell me where you went. We need a good sledding spot! And that Lottie...is she really getting that old?! She's so cute! And I hear you're KC-bound. Have fun! You have to go to a children's museum called Kaleidoscope. We did that when we went a few years back for the family medicine conference. Tyler loved it! Say hi to Lindsey for me. Oh, and those blocks you asked about were from Toys 'R Us. I got them 3 years ago. I think they're called Imaginarium.