How can I be so NOT together? This morning while getting the boys to school we were running late (not shock there) and when I dropped Ben off in his classroom I noticed my shirt was only buttoned half way! Thank goodness it was the top half that was buttoned. Just a classic example of how my life is a jumbled mess of unoraganized chaos. *sigh* ANYWAY, after that I saw my new shoes I was wearing and it made me feel better. Cuz I'm materialistic like that.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
disarray
Posted by Tippetts at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
The life of a mom is chaos-I guess it's better than being bored.
And I would be happy too if I was wearing such cute shoes.
i agree the shoes are cute and at least one thing was going right...life of a mom!!!
I am sure no one else was checking out those cutest shoes when they got a peep show at the cutest lady!
Post a Comment