We woke up to snow this morning and we are pumped!
We love the white stuff, but I'm not so excited for the cold snap we are going to get this weekend - 20**!! For the high? That is COLD! More hot chocolate by the fire I suppose. Darn. :)
** Correction - More like 15!!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
It's beginning to look a lot like...Thanksgiving!
Posted by Tippetts at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Okay, I was just as excited to see the snow than my kids....and you're right NOT looking forward the teen temperature this weekend!!!
1. Snow is awesome
2. So are your shoes.
I want to instantly transfer myself to your place and stand in that window, or maybe go outside and build something. HOT CHOCOLATE - FIREPLACE!!!
Snow is cool, but that temperature for a high is ridiculous. There better be a whole lotta hot chocolate! Better stock up on marshmallows.
Yea for some snow! I can't wait for January. We are going to be in Provo for a month, and experience the snow, and then go home to Az where the weather is more my style. Hot chocolate makes the cold great!
Post a Comment