Monday, October 25, 2010

Tippetts Visit

Anna Mae and Boyd came up on the 9th. Sam's birthday is on the 12th, so unfortunately they had to help me get his party ready. A LOT. Seriously, they helped me so much and I don't think it would have worked out if they hadn't been there!
Anyway, we also got to go up to Greenbluff for some pumpkins and apple cider:






They also took us to Sonic:

Anna Mae taught me how to make leg warmers out of socks for Miss Charlotte! They are SO cute and these are perfect for Halloween. I call these her Candy Corn ones.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

OH man, those pumpkin patch pictures are awesome. I love them, and next time you're having company, tell us we'll join the party, unless it's too short to share:-) I'm glad you finally have the leggings, no girl is prepared for a winter in WA without them. I love her candy corn ones, perfect description!

Leslie said...

I love those leg warmers....you need to share how they're made!!!

esther said...

Cool shades dudes! The leg warmers are so cute!

Wendy said...

I love that photo of Ben drinking out of both straws at once! Lottie is so cute in her leggings :) I think we are learning to make those at our next Super Saturday, so now I'm excited!

Jason and Kenna said...

All I know is that during the picture with Ben drinking out of both, I'm pretty sure Sam was not digging it. Personal Experience.