Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catch up

In Sept. my sister Wendy and her little girl, Rowan, came for a visit! One of the things we did was go to the county fair. I have a Love/Hate relationship with fairs. I love going to them, but I hate how stinkin' expensive they are! Anyway, we had a good time.


Rowan - what a cutie!
Ben and Caleb on the airplane ride & Mitch's fake excited smile (evey time they came around he had a different funny face).

They didn't have a ton of animals because we got there a little late, but we did see chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs and goats:
(I love this picture because it shows Caleb wearing a piece of twine or leather or something he found in the street earlier around his forehead like "a ninja"! looked very 80's to me. so funny!)

A possum-
and a cameleon-

Wendy and I rode my favorite - the spinning swings (what's the real name for this ride? I have no clue)
We got yummy food too - gyros, corn dogs, strawberry lemonade, cotton candy, elephant ears (new to us) and to my joy - shaved Italian ice. BUT they didn't have Navajo Tacos and I was very upset about it!
We ended on the carasol - I think she liked it!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

That was such a fun day! I think that ride is called "The Yo-yo" but I could be wrong... Thanks for a great visit :)