In September, Mitch's Grandma Heaps passed away. We were able to go down to Utah for the services. Grandma was awesome - super hard worker, AMAZING cook, loving and generous. I have baby blankets that she made for each one of my kids. We are going to miss her. Here is one of my favorite pictures of her when Sam was a baby;
On the way down we stopped in the middle of nowhere to eat lunch and it was crazy windy.
No, Sam is NOT still wearing his Star Wars trooper costume. Why?
Once we got there we go to hang out with family-
hypnotizing Uncle Neil's chickens
playing football
chilling with cousins
Lisa, Loni, Lottie!
At the viewing the kids found the funeral home's cat

Whitney!
After everything and most everyone had left we got to stay 2 more days to hang out with my dad. We went to the Hogel Zoo - I'd never been there before and was very impressed!
I love this pic - " One of these days I'm bustin' outta here!"
Miss Charlotte likes to face out, but I forgot her hat!
He wanted to eat us.
This was the coolest: While we were watching this Orangutan, one of the zoo workers came up next to us and started talking to her. The Orang. heard her and swung over to a nearby tree and was listening to her. She held out her hand when the worker did and showed her her teeth on command. The worker said she's been coming there for about 3 yrs just on her own to talk to this monkey. She can totally recognize her even when she changes her hair color and is not in her uniform. Anyway, it was totally awesome!
This is Judy Gail - she has the best little personality!

I told her to pose and this is what she would do with every picture i took! Hilarious.














9 comments:
Oh man it was good to see you! I didn't know you went to Big Sky, SO FUN!
I'm sorry to hear that Mitch's grandma passed away.
On a side not- you have great hair & eyebrows Megan.
Props for mixing in the Blodgetts with the Tippetts...as it should be. Nothing about who loves who more though? Weird. Love the pics. Love you, mu cousin in law.
Great photos...sorry about Mitch's grandma passing but a great time to come together with family to celebrate her life.
1. Super Jealous that you went to Montana
2. Like the pictures of the boys sitting on the car doing whatever they're doing.
3. December is close.
4. Yes, I'm into listing through numbers lately.
It is always sad when Grandparents pass! One good thing about a funeral is, and I'm quoting Chris, "they are like family reunions." Your adventures look like they were loads of fun.
Great pictures. I have always loved that picture of Sam with mom and dad. Those were good times and the times we want to remember. LOE the pics of the boys and the wind CRAZY about the pics of miss judy gail.
I really like that Families are Forever!!
Ahh. I haven't seen Whitney in years. Thanks for that. Love the Tippetts. So cute. I especially like the one of you. With Charlotte. Darling.
Awful lot of smiles at that funeral, Meg. Try NOT to look too sad. Did you really hypnotize a chicken? MIND BLOWING!! You can't just throw that out there like that!
Next matter of business, Ben's too big. Next, you need to smile with your teeth. Junior high ended about 40 years ago. Next, I need to hold Lottieloolaela.
Post a Comment