Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th

We didn't do too much for the 4th even though it is one of my favorite holidays. The Bakers had us over for a BBQ on Saturday -thanks guys! Sunday evening we loaded up and drove over to Coeur d' Alane (?) lake to watch the fireworks.
Mitch found a good spot on the grass and we had a little picnic.



Rockin the flag shirts

Lottie is doing pretty good - some days better than others because I think I am eating something that upsets her stomach - i just have to figure out what! But she is usually very happy and chill - I think she looks like a Budda Baby - she loves to eat! (that's my girl!)
Boyd is here and the boys love to play with Papa!

It got pretty cold when the sun went down - shouldn't it be like 110 or something?!?!

Treats helped distract from the cold and the waiting.

We decided watching fireworks from our future boat is going to be sweet... someday!

6 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I'm going to be on the boat...and I WILL sing "on a boat and..." the original version. You've been warned.

Jake and Jessica said...

I want a turn watching fireworks from the boat too! Cute pics. I love "Lottie's" double chin. She is growing wayyyyy to fast.

RaeAnn said...

I got really excited seeing pics of Lottie and REALLY excited hearing about you buying a boat. But, I am guessing that is not so immediate, as I once imagined. And yes, "I'm on a boat" is the best.

Leslie said...

Wow...that's so great...we punked out and stayed home...so cold!!!!

Lindsey M. said...

That looked horrible. HORRIBLE. Or did it? Maybe it was the fact that I had to listen to Neil Diamond that made me nauseous? Anyway, Noah yelled, "Ben! Mitchell! Same! Who's that? (referring to Boyd)" We miss you and that darling girl of yours. I can't believe what a dead ringer she is for her father (in a feminine way of course).

esther said...

What a fun 4th of July you had. Lottie is so cute and she looks like a Tippetts!