Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tippetts and Ze German - many pictures

Boyd got here from Phoenix and was immediately put to work. On a break, Mitch took him and Sam to a Spokane Indians game. He gets to go to a few games and "work" them - if any one in the stands or on the team gets hurt/sick, he is there to help- for free tickets.




Anna Mae and Kenna joined the group a few days later.


It was warm enough to bring out the Slip n Slide...

(Ben didn't quite get the "slide" part very well.)


...but the hose water was freezing!









Cut it? Why?

This was Sam's outfit of choice most days, including the backpack, glasses, helmet, gun and holster. These are a few of his "poses":



We also went up to Greenbluff to pick strawberries. Unfortunately, the berries were late because of the cooler weather, but we did find some cherries to pick. Anna Mae made some delicious cobbler!




Rolling down more hills. Can you see that Ben is pushing poor Boyd down!?!?

We also went to Costco and Ben found a nice spot for a nap.


Riverfront park. The Red Wagon slide is a must.


While we were there, Kenna introduced me the Tropical Ice stand and changed my life. It was SO good! Tigers Blood with cream on top! YUM. I thought they were like snow cones, which aren't a big deal to me, but I loved these! I tried to return the favor and introduced her to chocolate Cinnamon bears, but she didn't like them as much as I liked the shaved ice. So, I owe you one!

The kids love the garbage eating goat.

Getting your hair sucked up is fun too!

Kenna is pretending that it is eating her arm, which scared Ben a little and sent him to her rescue!

Somewhere in all this we went to Seattle. We got some fish from Pikes Market to bring home for a Seafood Extravaganza!
Kenna was very excited!
We ate out back and then sat around the fire pit enjoying the weather.
We had salmon, shrimp, clams (I think?) and Crab legs.
We also blessed miss Charlotte. I didn't get pictures with everyone, but here she is in her dress.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

That slip and slide looks fun! I LOVE those photos of Sam on his bike, too cool :) Charlotte is so precious, what a sweetie!

Ashley said...

Serious Party! I love it, just wish we didn't poop out on you guys. Charlotte's dress is adorable too. I love the u-pick farms.

RaeAnn said...

ooh good pics and good post! Love C's dress. Yes, Tropical Sno is the best. Snow Cones got nothin on 'em. Nice choice with the tiger's blood, and cream is always a must. I have to agree with Kenna on the cinnamon bears...threw em up once, and never wanted them since. Maybe I should try that with all junk food???

esther said...

How fun to go pick fruit. Charlotte's dress is very cute. Ben in the shopping cart is awesome too.

Lindsey M. said...

Busy, busy, bees!! Looks like you're having a nice time without us (whore face) but we don't care. Ben running on the slide was great! Sam and the midget bike he rides was hysterical. Miss you guys...a little.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Can't believe how much I miss you all. Love the memories, hate the miles.

Jason and Kenna said...

I feel like all the pictures were also a tribute, just wanted you to know that it was noted. Also, I need to call you guys.