Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trouble



Name: Benjamin D. Tippetts
AKA: Benjamin Bear, AKA: The Bear
Description: Light brown hair, blue eyes, approx. 31 lbs.
Recent activity in the past 48 hours:
Stole cookies and M&M's from the cookie jar
Excessive hitting and kicking of unsuspecting older brother
Poured gasoline on plants in backyard
Poured out 3 FULL bottles of baby shampoo (2 on the carpet and one down the sink drain)
Poured out 2 bottles of soda onto the garage floor. Consumption of caffeine occurred at same time which produced excessive and sometimes violent motor activity though not related to other activities.
Shredded 1 library book
Insomniac
Weapons of choice: hose, squirt bottles, toy cars, light saber

Caution: May appear small & manageable but is surprisingly agile & is considered extremely dangerous. Approach with caution!

10 comments:

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I am laughing, but suspect that you are not. REALLY, these are the BEST times. Can't wait to get there and see the "mass destruction". He is cute though!!

Ashley said...

You are hillarious! I loved this post, but am sorry for the crazy stuff he is doing. Time for baby update. When's the blessing? When should we come there?

Jake and Jessica said...

Boy, that sounds familar. Yes, laugh away Anna Mae, this is behind you now, but for those of us dealing with a 3 year old middle child; life is very difficult. I just watch the news to make sure it is not my mugshot on the tv for loosing my mind.

The Millers said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my!! And he's only 3? Boy are you in trouble! (And I suspect we're in the same boat...Jake is only one year behind Ben.) Let's both hope the insanity passes soon.

Wendy said...

My friends had to come see what I was reading when they heard: "Gasoline?...Shampoo?... AND soda?!?! Oh no, not a library book...." LOL It's a good thing he's so cute!!!

Hall of Halls said...

I've heard that as parents you get your just reward when your kids act like you did as a child. So I guess Mitch is getting his just reward. And poor you because you are home more to deal with all the naughtiness. But it is pretty funny & he is so darn cute. If it's not funny to you now, I'm sure it will be funny later.

Leslie said...

I love this post!!!! This is so AWESOME!!!!

Jason and Kenna said...

I'm kinda excited to get into trouble with him and then just blame it on him...like tickling during the prayer, getting into a waterfight, etc.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Sounds like he's been having fun! Hee hee hee

Summer said...

Ha-ha! I didn't realize how much Ben can accomplish in such a short time.