There are a ton of pictures, but this is my journal/scrapbook, so sorry suckers!
It's about 4 hrs to Seattle and Mitch was delighted to wedge Kenna in the back with the boys. Poor thing! She was so awesome with them - Thanks Kenna!
*I'm keeping this song on because Kenna thought it was in honor of her visit! ;)
First stop: IKEA. I haven't been in about 2 yrs, so I was hyped. Ben hitched a ride.
The next day we hit the aquarium. It was awesome! (except when I needed to feed Lottie and there was nowhere discreet to do it)
Pose!
Face painting. ( I wanted him to get the octopus because it looked way cooler, but he insisted on the crab, and the line was too long for me to get one)
If I saw that diving, I would freak out!
Chillin.
Third stop: Pikes Fish Market. This was my favorite - I loved all the cool different shops!
The raspberries were huge! They also had the prettiest flowers for cheap.
The fish throwing place was really crowded, so we didn't get any good pics. But Anna Mae saw this guy named Sam and he let our Sam wear his apron for a photo op!
Next we got some grub on the waterfront. Yummy! Lots of seagulls - Sam named 2 - Kevin and Sheniqua(?). Awesome. :)
Next up, the Locks (?). I was surprised how cool this place was. Pretty park grounds all around it and the ships/canal was neat. Right after this pic, Ben got behind and a lady yelled at us for almost losing him.
The Salmon were swimming upstream and they were jumping out of the water like crazy. No good shots though.
We had such a good time and I can't wait to go back to Seattle!








5 comments:
Oh man not one picture of Charlotte?! Come on now! Don't you love how insane people treat you when you're out with a few kids under the age of 6. I get so mad when people tell me to stay closer to them when they're like 4 feet away. Your trip looked awesome though. I am glad you made the drive there, we love it too!
Yep, there are a many cool sights to see. Of all times to lose your son, I am sure it was not when the adults finally outnumbered the kids again! :)
Fun! I can't wait until we make a trip to Seattle! I love that you got yelled about for almost losing Ben. Some people...
Great picture of Ben chillin' at the aquarium, but the real question is: what did you get at IKEA?
So, Kevin and Sheniqua, eh? Good seagull names. If we ever get a dog I will come to same for animal naming advice.
Post a Comment