But I STILL love technology...
Meet our new microwave. The old one died... over a month ago! I realize having a microwave is not a necessity and I'm being silly even mentioning it, but it really was annoying. Especially after about the third week. Dang you, sweet technology that makes my life easier and then just stops one day! I need to be weaned first or something.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
I love technology, but not as much as you, you see...
Posted by Tippetts at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Sweet! Now you can work on your microwave skills! (Oh, Megan--how I laughed at your blog title. That is one of my favorite parts of that movie!)
You never how much you use something until it no longer works. Thanks for the laugh.
the title alone had me laughing. we just watched that part of Napoleaon and I had forgotten how much I love that movie...like with every fiber of my being love.
Ummm...microwaves are such a necessity! I don't know what I would do without one. Glad it all got worked out.
Thank goodness it finally arrived....I don't know what I'll do without one, wait I do know and I can said it's a MAJOR necessity!
Always and forever...
I like your sleeves. They're real big.
Thanks. I made them myself.
--Nother favorite--
How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?
Wow. That one looks nice. Maybe we'll start coming over again knowing we're not getting straight radiation.
Post a Comment