Hold on to your hats, we took a lot of pictures (So feel free to skip most of them)! We drove down the coast and stopped at the Paul Bunyan(?) and Babe the Blue Ox statues we would always stop at when I was little and we were going to my Grandparents house (in F.B.). *that's not a black shirt - it's his chest hair!)
We also stopped in Leggit to do the drive through tree.
Once we got to our desired destination we went tide pooling at Cleone.
And saw the Skunk train.
Oh yeah, remember the crab and squid fishing previously mentioned? Well here is the squid! They were Humbolt Squid and huge! I'm so glad I wasn't there!
This is the "hook"? they used that is dropped to like 1000 feet and the green parts glow in the dark and attract the squid. Then they wrap around it and get stuck.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Fort Bragg Part I
Posted by Tippetts at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That squid is huge! Gross! I love the last picture there of Ben looking in sideways, your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment