Here we are, all five of us:
OH man congratulations! That is so exciting. Now come one though, we need more details than just that!! Oh ya, cute pic:-)
oh, congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!! We miss you guys!
Congratulations!!
That's awesome...congrats!!!!
Congratulations!! So exciting for you guys! The details? When are you due?
All I'm saying is don't steal the name "Awesome" even as much as you want to...pretty sweet.
That's exciting! Congrats!
So you are going to have a baby? Did I miss the big announcement or was that it? Great Family picture!
Congratulations. I have been waiting a while for this announcement. I am excited for your family.
Congrats again! The picture is great!
You have such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the next epitome of gorgeous you produce!
wow, Wendy has quite the vocabulary!
congrats- how exciting! Cute way to announce it & great photo!
Your boys are so cute that I think you owe it to the world to have several more babies. SO happy for you guys!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH HOW CUTE THOSE BABIES ARE. YEA!!!!!!!!!
Megan, quick correction. Your caption says "all 5 of us" but there are only 4 in the picture. Just thought you'd like to know.-Ryan
Congrats! I will think girl thoughts for you...every mother needs a girl!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
OH man congratulations! That is so exciting. Now come one though, we need more details than just that!! Oh ya, cute pic:-)
oh, congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!! We miss you guys!
Congratulations!!
That's awesome...congrats!!!!
Congratulations!! So exciting for you guys! The details? When are you due?
All I'm saying is don't steal the name "Awesome" even as much as you want to...
pretty sweet.
That's exciting! Congrats!
So you are going to have a baby? Did I miss the big announcement or was that it? Great Family picture!
Congratulations. I have been waiting a while for this announcement. I am excited for your family.
Congrats again! The picture is great!
You have such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the next epitome of gorgeous you produce!
wow, Wendy has quite the vocabulary!
congrats- how exciting! Cute way to announce it & great photo!
Your boys are so cute that I think you owe it to the world to have several more babies. SO happy for you guys!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH HOW CUTE THOSE BABIES ARE. YEA!!!!!!!!!
Megan, quick correction. Your caption says "all 5 of us" but there are only 4 in the picture. Just thought you'd like to know.
-Ryan
Congrats! I will think girl thoughts for you...every mother needs a girl!
Post a Comment