Continuing on with the fishing trip - Mitch also got to bring back about 10 crab.
He discovered that if you chop them in half before cooking, they are much easier to clean. Gross. I don't like crab (bring on the lobster though), so I didn't care how they were cooked. Anyway, we had a seafood feast with our friends we stayed with (Chris and Roland) (could I have any more parenthesis!?!) of crab and calamari.
Most of the time we just went to the beach. I love it there. Love it.


I can't believe we didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving, but we had a delicious meal with our friends and I'm still full from it! Not really, but it was so good. On the way home we spent the night in the town in Oregon I was born in - Klamath Falls. Here is our old house. It looks very different and much smaller than I remember.
This is our old elementary school- that looks like it's been closed down! Sad.
And this is on the way home. This is pure Tippetts blood. Kenna and Mitch!?!?!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Fort Bragg Part II
Posted by Tippetts at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
That looks like such a fun trip. I am like you I love the beach. I think I could stay there forever. Glad you had such a good time.
Megan, I didn't know you were born in Klamath Falls. That was the least desired area on my mission, it was a death sentence if you got moved to "Cold Klam."
Doesn't seem so bad in retrospect though. Crater Lake is nice.
Wish I could have driven through OR with you guys.
Ryan,
Yea, it was not all that I remember. And it was FREEZING! Good times though.
Love the beach pics! So jealous! The boys look like had a great time playing in the sand. Is Ben trying to fit a toe into his nose?!?!?!?
He is biting his toenails!!
Don't knock til you tried it...I'm here Megan and trying to work on the blog...lots of pictures, lots of posts...you know.
Post a Comment