Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas tree!

We got a $5 permit and went North to get our own Christmas tree this year. It was FREEZING, but it was really fun!

The boys had a blast - I think Sam would have stayed there all day.
I guess we had fun too... just a little though.

Here is the whole crew with our trees.

And here she is all lit up. well, half lit up - we need more lights! She's a little sparse / Charlie Brown, but oh well it was a fun day.








My favorites.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Those photos are awesome...great memories!

Wendy said...

Looks like fun, but too cold. Hope you took lots of hot chocolate with you!

RaeAnn said...

Are you the photographer behind those picstures of the boys? SO cute! How are you feeling?

Tippetts said...

Nope, Mitch is the talented one with the camera - he seriously is good! I'm feeling good. Just fat... and hungry. Oh well.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I love those pictures! I am SOOO excited to see you and the tree in person. I do fat and hungry!!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I had to look at the pictures again. I like how almost everyone is holding a kid.

Lindsey M. said...

We are just too cute to be friends!! Love the pics???