Wednesday, October 21, 2009

These make me so happy!

I didn't see this until after The Office - and fell in love with it!



Oh, how I wish I could dance!




5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love dancing which is why I belong to a hula troupe and I can understand you desiring especially watching the wedding entrance which I saw first before The Office. Dancing is one of my favorite thing to do which I do a ton, in the store, in my car and in my house. So far it doesn't bother my kids and even if it did....I don't care. It doesn't matter if you can dance, just dance to your heart content!

Ashley said...

So did the office copy that scene and if so what is it from I'm so confused, but loved that part of the show.

Tippetts said...

I think the Office copied it from utube. But they gave them credit, so it's cool.

RaeAnn said...

oh my goodness...so funny. I actually searched for that wedding thing after the office too. Still can't decide which one was funnier...

Glenn and Natalie said...

I love the weding dance the best--the office was hillarious!

I love to watch good dancers, and dance WHEN no one is watching...not LIKE no one is watching!