Friday, October 30, 2009

Party and Parade

Sam's preschool had a Halloween parade for the kids. Sam was Darth Vader and it was kind of hard to see him!
I woke up yesterday to snow!?!!? It's not even Halloween yet! It melted when it hit the ground, but it was definately snowing.
Front yard (hard to see the flakes)

Backyard:
That night we had a Halloween/Costume party at our house. We had so much fun and everyone had great costumes! I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few:
70's Danielle and Brad & family
Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy & Doc (get it? he's a resident :)
UPS man and package!
The Beers! I love it - so funny! (pssst that is their last name - Beers)
Tiffany was a spider web and her little baby was the spider and my ABSOLUTE favorite was Chris as Tobias, the NeverNude!!! Please watch Arrested Development and say you get it!!!
Supergirl (Mya)
Cowgirl (Rendy) and her Ladybug (Scarlett)
The Ladybug got a little crazy...
Skeleton (Noah) and Ben. Ben? What did he wear? Oh, nothing because he wouldn't keep anything on!!!! ARGH!


Sam with pink vampire teeth. He is thinking of switching from Vader to Vampire tonight.

Steve Zissou and Josh playing ping pong. Or should I say, BEER PONG. Oh I kill me. ;)


12 comments:

Ashley said...

Very funny. Where are yours and Mitch's costumes? We never dress up, one of these years I'll get more creative maybe.

Kyle and Lacey said...

What fun pictures! That was so much fun. Thanks for inviting us. The decorations and food were so great! And I LOVED your costume!

Tippetts said...

I was Cleopatra and Mitch was Steve Zissou, but I didn't get pictures because I was taking them. Oh well!

Wendy said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. Can you get photos of you and Mitch from one of the other couples? Didn't anyone else bring a camera?

Leslie said...

Thanks for inviting us and it was so much fun and the food was so YUMMY!!!

esther said...

What a fun party. I love Josh and Summer's costumes, and the Bakers were so creative.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I wish we could have come. Finally this year I had a great idea for a costume. I wanted Bizoyd to dress as the man from UP. Alas, no one invited us. I know I could have hosted the party. Anyway, very fun. Love the Beers.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Ditto--where are yours and Mitch's costumes?

Jason and Kenna said...

I would have liked Tobias to change in the middle of the night to his 'blue man group' suit and leave blue handprints all over your house either that or he needed some cut off jeans....but definitely awesome nonetheless. Zissou still takes the prize though.

Tippetts said...

He was wearing cut-offs! The underwear is over it and I guess it's hard to see at that angle. Blue man would have been cool for sure!

Summer said...

Thanks for hosting - it was really fun! And the pumpkin roll...mmmm.

The Wynn Family said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. And I have to agree with Summer Yummy Pumpkin roll!