We had Sam's birthday party on Saturday so Mitch could be there. I was going to do a rocket ship/space theme, but I couldn't find what I needed and there was tons of Star Wars stuff everywhere that Sam loved. So we went with that.
Darth Vader pinata.
For some reason decided his Spiderman costume went with Star Wars and put in on half way through.
I did cupcakes with stars and moons (space theme remember?)

Noah liked them...
I can't believe he is FIVE YEARS OLD!
*The best part was after we had the kids "destroy the Death Star"(chalk drawing on the driveway) with water balloons, I had them use "the force" to open the garage door. And there standing behind it was Mitch dressed up like Darth Vader with the theme music blaring! The kids scattered! One was even crying a little! I felt so bad! But it was kind of funny too. Mitch took the mask off right away and they were all fine. Poor kids! I took video but it's pretty looooong. Maybe we'll do something like that in a few more years!








10 comments:
That sounds so great!!! Poor Mitch, did he feel bad when the kids were scared of him?
Glenn was always a little scared of Mitch too.... ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! Man--what a big boy! It looks like the party was out of this world--ha ha ha!
What a fun party. I love the cupcakes- are the stars & moons cookies? You sure do fun b-day parties for your kids. That is pretty funny about Mitch. I hope all is well.
You're quite the party planner! Way to go. I am of course feeling bad for Mitch and the eye - but love the story. :)
Wow...5!!! Fun!
What a great looking party you threw together. Too bad the kids were a little scared of Darth Vader. But it is a good story, and I'd love to see the video.
So fun. We are sorry that we missed it. But it looks like you guys had a great time!
All I want to know is if he still had the black eye...'cause Darth is scary, but Darth with a black eye is Jason slapping his bare belly in front of strangers in the middle of Prague scary.
Time really just goes by toooo fast. Didn't we just celebrate #4? One time for Taya's BD I dressed up as a Fairy Godmother. That scared me. HAPPY BIRTDAY SAM & MEGAN!!
I also love the cupcakes.
I think you should post the darth vader video - for those of that missed the moment. It sounds really funny!
Post a Comment