Thursday, October 8, 2009

Puppies and Pumpkins

I love Fall. The trees are turning colors and the weather is getting cold. Halloween is coming. We went to get some apples and pumpkins at Greenbluff.

And last weekend we "puppy-sat" for another resident. Since we are planning on getting a dog someday in the future, it was good practise for the kids and cats. We are also watching them again this weekend - during Sam's b-day party -AH!

This is Steve. (Mitch kept calling him Duke)


Luna and Ben.



Oh, and this is Mitch and his black eye. He said he can't talk about it.... And then he said he can't talk about it again... Something about the rules...
You should have seen the girl he got into the fight with! j/k He just got into a fight with the furnace. It wasn't really working so Mitch was doing something and his hand slipped and he got whacked in the face with something metal. It actually looks worse now - much more black all around and the cut was pretty deep. Of course, the Dr. didn't get stitches, just used some super glue. I tried to find the picture of when he got shot in the eye with an air soft gun to compare it to, but it was no where to be found.

In other news, Ben found some markers...


...and don't worry Mom, he got a haircut today (and the lady did a really bad job. shoulda kept it long.)

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the photos! Funny about the fight your hubby got into with your furnace!

Ashley said...

Oh man let's see the haircut. I love the pumpkin patch, i've been looking for one here. Oh Mitch and his black eye. You make me laugh.

The Wynn Family said...

Pumpkins... we have to go and do that. Did you try the corn maze? I heard it is pretty fun too. Sorry about the haircut, but it always grows out right?

Ryan said...

Megan, the "in other news Ben found some markers" made me laugh. You're funny.

Wendy said...

That kid is so getting a tattoo later in life. How did the kitties do with the dogs around?

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Did you get Panini's at Greenbluff. LOVE THAT PLACE!! Post the pics of Ben's hair. You need to tell him what the prophet said about Tatoos. Happy almost Birthday SAM.

esther said...

Ha ha... Super glue. I love it, totally Mitch. You could have come visit AZ and I would have cute Ben's hair.

Jason and Kenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Kenna said...

I hope Mitch didn't teach his kids all sorts of 'bad words' while he was fighting with the furnace. We all know what will happen next...changing the spare tire, Christmas time,Shwartz gettin' his, etc...

And for the record, I liked the long hair

Glenn and Natalie said...

Oh, I want to go pumpkin picking now SOOO bad! I love fall--best time of the year. I ate a pumpkin muffin today and it was nice and cool without being freezing...the best!
I LOVE the pic of Ben's awesome homemade tatoos. That little guy is going to be a rock star!