Remember Green bluff where we went for the strawberry festival? Well in that same area they have a cherry festival with an annual Cherry Trot. Some girls from my 'pseudo' ward and I decided to do it. I'm not a runner by any means, and I've run 4 miles no problem before. But man it was HOT and there were some steep hills! But it was fun anyway. 
Mitch came with me and hung out with the boys while we ran. They had pony rides, a firetruck to play on, etc. for the kids so I think they had a good time. Who knows, I was hallucinating from heat stroke and don't evem remember how I got home. ;)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
More like a gallop really
Posted by Tippetts at 2:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Hot running sucks. Give me rainy and windy any day.
I agree it was too hot when we ran...morning are WAY better!
Good for you! I think it is great that you did the run, even if it was hot and miserable. And if it gave you heatstroke, at least you know a doctor who can give you some advice on that :)
Running in the heat is NOT fun...then again I don't think running anyttime is that fun...;)
Way to go! I love the strawberry picture!
Good on you for running. I'm afraid my knee would give out (if the heat didn't get me first).
Way to Go!! Running is not my thing..i've tried and I hate it!! So I always admire anyone who runs!!
Tell Mitch thanks for watching Trey he was not in the mood to run with me... I must have written down the wrong email address, because the bowling email got returned... email me the correct address and I will get it to you
bdwyn1@gmail.com
Danielle
You must be doing something right because you just won on giveawayaday!!!! I was so excited to see your name, Congratulations!! I don't think I've ever seen anyone I know on there win.
I'm amazed I could not have done that.
Medical Coding and Billing: You can take all the classes on-line at www.aapc.com. It is a TON of info to learn, but it's not that bad. I took my classes at SLCC and found it was much easier to learn than to do it on-line. I was under the impression that it would be easy to find a work-at-home position, but until you've done it for a long time it doesn't happen. E-mail me if you want any more info: r_staker@hotmail.com
Post a Comment