Mitch picked out a bunch of his favorite dive pictures from our Cayman trip - Enjoy!










*Mitch has a strict 'no diving without a shirt' rule for dudes. Ryan chose to disobey. Cool squid though.




Plume worms.







Creepy!








This is Dave. We love Dave. He is a Canadian who is a police officer on the island. Very cool guy. He took us out on his boat on our second to last day. Such a great dive because it was to places we couldn't get from the shore. That is where I saw another Spotted Eagle Ray. It was really far away, so no good pics, but it was my favorite thing to see! He has a great camera and it's huge. Check out how the strobes stick out and it looks like a crab or something. ( I like how it looks like he's just standing there).
In between dives with Dave we stopped at Sting Ray City. It's a big tourist place, but on our own it was really great. It's a big sand bar out in the middle of the North Sound where the sting rays hang out and you can feed them and touch them. They rub up against you like a cat - it's so cool! We heard they cut back on the whole touching and feeding after the Steve Erwin thing, but it's back to normal now.
What's wrong with this picture?

The bubbles! He's just hanging out upside down.

The bubbles! He's just hanging out upside down.
After the awesome diving we went to A la Kabobs. SO amazingly good. I still don't know why we didn't eat there everyday!?!?!

Chickens are everywhere. No, I will not share my A la Kabob with you!
Random crab picture.
Oh, how I love coconut water! But you have to get the Grace brand - Goya is NASTY.
mmmm... gelato. This little old Italian man owns this place and it's pretty much to die for, especially the Carmel.








6 comments:
amazing pictures!! i love that last one especially.
so i have to tell you...jamie got accepted to st. matthew's. so we'll most likely be going there. i need advice. lots of it.
p.s. do you know a girl named shalynna crandall from the island?
1. I really like the pictures when the coral or fish are bright in the foreground and a person diving is dark in the background...sweet.
2. I'm pretty sure Mitch like the bubbles coming up where they were...I mean, ya know..
3. I think you should post diving pictures every other post. A girl could definitely get used to that too.
Wow, I loved going to the sting ray city, but it would be awesome without anyone around. Sounds like having an "in" with local law enforcement is a big plus. And if the shirt rule is enforced for boys does that mean girls go topless?
Abby- Awesome! I think you are going to love it! I don't think I know that girl. I'm bad with names though.
Kenna- Those are Mitch's favorites too. Who doesn't like bubbles!?!
Ashley - What happens underwater... well, you know.
Oh.....Ala Kabobs and gelato.... those were so good!!! Seriously, why didn't you eat there every day?
I love all these pictures! Great trip!
Post a Comment