We took all the kids to this fountain park thing by our house that shoots water up and the kids can run in it. It was pretty fun.
They have umbrellas and nice chairs for the adults. It's a really nice place.
This was the best. They would wait for it.... ...and SPLASH!
Hottie Lisa and Bo.
Ben was basically afraid of the fountains, but he had fun anyway.
Seriously, she is so pretty.
Good times.
Friday, August 8, 2008
H20 = Fun (Part 2)
Posted by Tippetts at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
It's so nice your close to all the family happenings now. The Brownings pool is so fun, I think it has seen a lot of bum cracks in its' time though. I love the shot of Tawni, you caught the exposion so perfectly!
Very nice, I'm sure that no fun was really had though without the littlest and biggest sisters.
It's always more fun with all the sistas!
..and when only speaking chick latin...I'm sure twitch would agree.
Fun! I'm getting jealous seeing those palm trees in the background. I just love palm trees! I think I don't want the extreme heat that goes with them, though. It's only been a high in the 70s here. It's nice. You'll get the last laugh in the winter when it's freezin here, though!
P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you----Mitch was apparently trying to give Drostan's wardrobe a lift by leaving his stylish gray dress shirt in our closet for him. I think Mitch might actually want it back, though, seeing how it would DROWN Drostan. And there was also a huge Thule bag left in the closet, too. We'll gladly keep that one, too! ha-ha Let me know what you want to do with them.
It's r_staker@hotmail.com I would love pictures from Catalina!! Thanks!
Post a Comment