Friday, March 14, 2008

Hershey, PA

Last weekend we took a trip over to Hershey Pennsylvania to their Chocolate World. We really liked it and Sam had a blast. They have a ride you go on with singing cows and such (kinda like Disney land-ish I guess) that tells you how they make the chocolate. You don't actually go into the factory, which was a bummer but that was our favorite part. Then there was a factory works place for the kids and they get a hat and badge with their pic on it and they get to fill a container of kisses. We also went to the 3D show and it was pretty lame. They have a trolley ride, an amusement park and zoo we wanted to go to also, but it rained the whole time we were there. All in all a good trip...just don't ask about that night in the hotel and trying to find the stupid Pizza Hut...we don't mention such things.




Kisses being made.



Sam with Kiss pillow in gift shop.












Sam's hat and singing cows in the back. :)


awsome face dude. Ben's like, what is wrong with that kid.

5 comments:

RaeAnn said...

It is so fun to see all of your adventures! I am glad you are working your way back to the west coast.

Ashley said...

You guys are getting it all in before you leave. I would love to go there, and the mansion. I am curious about the hotel that night and finding the Pizza Hut:-) Just kidding we all have episodes when we're not home. Are you getting packed and ready to go? I do hope we see each other sometime this summer, it's nice you'll be home for a little while.

Tippetts said...

We have totally NOT started packing and I think Mitch wants to but I hate to do it and thus procrastinate. Yes, hopefully we will get to see some Blodgetts this summer! :)

Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha Mason said...

Whoops! I didn't realize I was logged on under Larry's name earlier...he doesn't have a blog, so that deleted comment was from me. Anyways, looks like you guys had a fun time! Ben is really looking more like Sam everyday! Hope to see you guys Easter Sunday :-)