Saturday, March 1, 2008

Grumpy the Snowman

It snowed again and Mitch was home so we made a snowman. Actually HE made the snowman. Mitch has mad snowman-making skillz!




He has a frowny face because he is a New York snowman and therefore has an attitude. ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

you know mitch the whole time making snowman is like," hey, stop touching him! don't do that sam you'll ruin it! not like that sam, like this! you guys are idiots, stay back!"

Tippetts said...

You pretty much got it word for word except I didn't even try to get in on it. I don't mind just sitting back and watching. :)

Anonymous said...

I was doubtful that Mitch actually had snowman skills until I re-read the post and noticed you spelled "skills" with a z. Yeah, he must be the real deal.

staci baker said...

I saw this and laughed! Of course a Mitch snowman would have a frowny face! It just fits with his sarcasm! I love it!