On our way back from Hershey we stopped in Easton, PA and went to the Crayola Factory ( it also wasn't a REAL factory, but had fun stuff for Sam). There was also a canal museum on the top floor and I think Sam (and Mitch) liked that part the best.
This is Sam's famous "Karate move" that he saw on a commercial. It's awesome.
Sam loves to have my draw his outline.
Ben loves to eat chalk.
Sam's canal boat.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Crayola Factory
Posted by Tippetts at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Looks like you had a fun-filled trip, and you are getting your fill of the east coast before you leave for Michigan.
Hey Megs. Cute blog, cute family. We miss you guys. Janae
p.s. I love that you have another friend named Esther.....such a sweet name!
Nae Nae! How the crap are you!?! hey, we are coming home in July - wanna go hiking?
Are you kidding---I'd love to have my hiking partner back. How long are you staying?
Hi guys, I just found your blog off of Lisa's. It is good to see some pictures of your cute family. The boys are adorable. Sam looks just like Mitch and I am not sure who Ben looks like. Megan? Actually he looks a lot like this little boy in our ward. So cute! Hope we see you someday soon. It would be fun.
Fun trip! The canal pics made me think of the canal/boat thing at the Portland Children's Museum. I'm glad you're getting out to do some fun stuff. You're almost done with NY! Crazy!
P.S. I'm so glad that our misfortune has become your benefit! ;)
We should be there about 4 mnths and then it gets sketchy. I think I might need you to be my trainer...it's pretty bad. :)
Oh man, the karate move gets me every time...I can't even handle it. Hey you guys are coming home for this Christmas right? Actually that was more of a demand rather than a question. See you there Hillary lovers.
Pooons!
Post a Comment