For the past two yrs we have had a fierce egg dying competition with Chris and Esther Gordon and this year was no exception! Sweet little Esther was the reigning champ and had crushed the rest of us in Cayman AND Maine, but this year, out of NOWHERE Mitchell came from last place to take the title! He did a tribute to AZ egg that was spectacular and Chris took second place with his creative pig egg. Nice work boys! (next year I have a feeling the girls will make a comeback)


Friday, March 28, 2008
Egg Dying Throwdown
Posted by Tippetts at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Hey thanks for the heads up with the magic eraser. That's crazy!!! I love the bunny ears, and way to go mitch! Will those friends be moving too? It would be nice to always have a familiar face around:-)
We've been lucky to be the same places as our friends for Cayman, Maine and NY, but now everyone will be going diff. places. We might see the Gordons in AZ though. I guess we'll see. :)
Mitch has always been a little too creative, if you know what I mean. Suprised the bunny ears weren't pink. If you know what I mean.
Nice um.."eggs" you got there, Mitch!
I've honestly never seen you look more gay..it looks good on you, I think you should keep the look for the next big family reunion...definitely.
some people say 'it feels nipply', not this time. i've learned that some people keep up-rooting when others find out secrets they want you to know about them........it's a little 'dateline' wierd if you ask me.
i mean that they don't want you to know. you left yourself wide open on this one.
Wow! So I'm in trouble now for posting this pics, so let me say that Mitch is very manly and wasn't even really there - I photo shopped him in... he's manly!
riiiiiiiiiiiiight. photoshop.
Mitch, you gotta keep your woman in line, she can't be all up postin' pics you ain't approved of.
Post a Comment