Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter

Mitch had to work on Easter Sunday, so we did most of the festivities on Saturday. 
I emailed the Easter Bunny to let him know about our schedule change.
Dying Eggs. 
I always think I make enough boiled eggs and then it ends up NOT being enough 
because we all love it and want to do 'just one more'! 



Lottie's pre-Easter outfit. Note the bunny shirt. 
Bunnies are currently her favorite animal, so this holiday was right up her ally.

Hunting eggs:






One of the treats in their baskets were these ring pop type suckers with mustaches. Pretty fun!

Ben with bunny ears. 
Notice Lottie holding Nibbles - that girl is obsessed with that hamster and wants to hold her ALL the time. We have to set a timer and then give Nibs a break, or she would hold her all day!

And then he pushed her out of the shot. lol

Easter outfits and ears. I'll do this till they move out.




3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

lottie's dress is... dare i say... to die for or eh dye. I would like a closeup of her shoes! Sam looks so grown up! and yes, ben is rocking the stache. do i see mo'vember in his future?

Ashley said...

Oh man egg dying....not my favorite tradition. I am just not creative enough. Your Oregon trip looked so awesome. Aside from the car problems and cold of course. I was just telling Nolan last night that we needed to go to Tillamook factory when we lived closer. I love all their products.

Jason and Kenna said...

liked it, loved it, wanted some more of it, I tried so hard, but .... (can't remember the rest).

80's lyrics have been on my mind lately. Jason and I randomly busted out to Fresh Prince of Belair theme song the other day and Amelia stared at us while we had our moment(s), then said 'That's kinda weird'. One of many weird moments Amelia...

Really though, I can't get enough of Sam's dimples, Ben's glasses and Lottie's overall cuteness.