Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What we've been up to

We took the kids to see The Lego Movie- it was so good! Can you find Sam in this picture?

The boys took a karate class. They were so cute, I can't find my other pictures. Anyway, Sam is going to be starting baseball and Ben is trying to decide between starting gymnastics or keeping going with karate. We shall see. 


A stomach bug ran rampant through Spokane and we got hit of course. Puke bowls all around.

Lottie was scared one night, so Ben put all the stuffed animals by her door and stayed there to protect her. Pretty cute.


Mitch and I had our 12th anniversary. He was awesome and surprised me with a stay at the Davenport! It was so pretty.

Ben got hit with another round of the stomach virus and we played some games.

This is how I took Lottie to the gym one morning. Miss matched pjs, no coat and crazy bed head. Yep, I'm that awesome.

Sam had his class music program and he played the chimes(?) in one song. I only had my phone, so I didn't get any good pics -it was a 50's theme and we slicked his hair back. He did so great! 

1 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! I was going to get you an Anthro apron to add to your collection and wear anniversary-like, but my follow-through is not what it should be.

sam's hair should perma be 50s style because it is so cute!